Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mommy Monster

(A game where I chase the boys around the house growling and trying to catch and tickle them.  Usually someone gets hurt, head-on collisions typcially, when one boy rounds the corner and finds himself face-to-face with the other boy, and running too fast to stop.)

Last night at the dinner table...

Christian:  Mommy, can we please play mommy monster tonight?

Me: No, honey, mommy is too tired to play mommy monster.

Christian: Aw, mom! 

Then, after some thought, Christian: Let's just play until someone gets hurt.

{Why are four year-olds so funny??  Share your kid's most recent funny line.}

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's funny! Wish i had funny four year old comments to share. Still Jacob has been making me laugh with the cute little things he does. The other day I was blow drying my hair and he walked over to me and starred with his hands covering his ears like I was too loud. Haha. First ever ear cover I've seen him do! Where do they learn these things? Human nature I guess :)

    And okay, this one isn't mine, but I'll always remember reading this in Parents magazine. A mom was cleaning up her four year old daughter's room and she said something like "I'm getting tired of picking up after you." And the little girl responded, "Then take a break, mom." hahahha. Love that one!!

    ReplyDelete